02 购物过程
试穿衣服才知好
dialogue
anna and mary are in a women's dress store.
安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。
eller: good afternoon, ladies. may i help you?
售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?
mary: we are just looking.
玛丽:我们只是随便看看。
anna: look, this dress is beautiful.
安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。
mary: yeah, it is really nice. but i don't think it is suitable to you. the pink one will be better.
玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。
anna: the pink ohe style is a little childish.
安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。
mary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you.
玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。
anna: ok, i'll try it on.
安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。
eller: what's your size, madam?
售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?
anna: size 8.
安娜:8号的。
eller: size 8, ok, here you are, madam. the fitting room is over there.
售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。
mary: wow, so beautiful you are! it seems that the dress is just made for you.
玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。
anna: emm…yes, it's nie. you have a good taste.
安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。
ote
1. suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj. 适当的,适宜的;恰当的
2. pink [pi?k] adj. 粉红色的,淡红色的;n. 粉红色
3. childish [?t?aildi?] adj. 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的
4. size [saiz] n. 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码
小贴士
1. i like this clothes. may i try it on?
我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?
2. where is the fitting room, please?
请问试衣间在哪儿?
3. the shirt suits your jeans well.
这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。
4. this one is small for you. a larger size would be better.
你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。
5. how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on me?
这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?
6. i like myself in the mirror.
我喜欢镜子中的自己。
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读